Supporting people with disabilities and their families to achieve what is important to them.
We work with people who have disabilities, their families, people who provide support services, and other citizens of Hamilton County to build a future in which people with disabilities:
- Are able to say what services they want and get them.
- Learn skills that lead to good jobs and better lives.
- Have networks of friends and family who care about them.
- Have well-trained staff who listen and offer help in planning for the future.
- Are safe, healthy, involved members of their communities.
- 05/21/2013 - Leaders in Action Meeting
- 05/27/2013 - Memorial Day- Agency Closed
- 05/28/2013 - Leaders in Action Meeting
- 05/30/2013 - Learning for Life- Learn about the iPad
May 02, 2013
The Ohio Department of DD found no systemic citations and applauded the agency's person-centered approach during the recent re-accreditation survey of the agency.Read More