The Future Is Now
Future Is Now Family Sessions coming in 2020Future is Now Family Sessions are multi-part series designed to help older caregivers and their family members make plans for the future. Throughout the series, families get help to create a letter of intent. A letter of intent is a non-legal document that captures family desires and goals for the future. Creating a letter of intent can help families gain peace of mind that comes with having a plan.
Each series offers an opportunity to learn about important topics to create the Letter of Intent:
- Naming hopes and worries about the future
- Building a personal network
- Planning for housing
- Making the most of public benefits and protecting personal assets
- Identifying supports and care for older caregivers
- Focusing on who holds the story and who keeps the dream
Check back soon for 2020 dates and registration information.
Resources for Older Caregivers
Funded by the Ohio Developmental Disabilities Council under the Developmental Disabilities Assistance and Bill of Rights Act