The Future Is Now
Future Is Now Family Sessions 2020Future is Now Family Sessions are multi-part series designed to help older caregivers and their family members make plans for the future. Throughout the series, families get help to create a letter of intent. A letter of intent is a non-legal document that captures family desires and goals for the future. Creating a letter of intent can help families gain peace of mind that comes with having a plan.
Each series offers an opportunity to learn about important topics to create the Letter of Intent:
- Naming hopes and worries about the future
- Building a personal network
- Planning for housing
- Making the most of public benefits and protecting personal assets
- Identifying supports and care for older caregivers
- Focusing on who holds the story and who keeps the dream
The Future Is Now will be offered three times in 2020. Choose the series that works best for your schedule.
June 23, 25, 30 and July 2 from 6 to 8:30 PM.
September 15, 17, 22, and 24 from 6 to 8:30 PM.
Resources for Older Caregivers
Funded by the Ohio Developmental Disabilities Council under the Developmental Disabilities Assistance and Bill of Rights Act